Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Una Semana de Familia

My parents arrived in Buenos Aires three days ago.  I still haven't gotten to writing about Cordoba because any time I'm not in class, I'm out with them.  Tomorrow, though, they're going to Colonia del Sacramento on their own, so I might have a few minutes to write a little something.

ALSO, I've been having problems with Flickr so my pictures are not up to date.  I'm thinking about photobucket or something like that, so stay tuned.  Otherwise you can see most of them on Facebook.

Hasta luego!

2 comments:

  1. From my FB stalking of you all, it seems like you are having a great time. And your parents, off to Uruguay all on their own. ¡Que rico!

    Everyone says Flickr is great, but I have only limited experience. Photobucket is good but - well, it might be more than you need. I would recommend checking out Picasa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up to this point I've been reasonably happy with Flickr. However, this is the first time I've come up against the upload limit, and some photos it simply refuses to load. I'll definitely look into Picasa. Thanks! And we did have a great time; I'm sure they'll tell you all about it :)

    ReplyDelete